Azure Cloud Engineer - Trinidad&Tobago
- Full Time
We are looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer who is a collaborator, and team player to join our Cloud Services and Assessment team within the in Trinidad and Tobago.
Skill Set (minimum 3 Years)
- Experience in Cloud platform technologies - Microsoft Azure
- Implement and support Microsoft Azure infrastructure and Microsoft IaaS, and PaaS
- Experience working with virtual machines, virtual networking and storage in Azure Infrastructure as a Service
- Azure - WebApp, Logic App and Functions
- Understanding of networking (subnetting, routing, VPC / VNet, security groups, load balancing, etc.)
- Experience in the Azure components & APIs.
- Working knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows and Linux).
- Knowledge of databases (SQL Server and MySQL)
- Develop automation templates and other Infrastructure-As-Code (IaC) solutions to automate the provisioning and maintenance of large-scale environments and configuration management
About Apeiron Sumus:
Apeiron Sumus is a Microsoft Partner dedicated to provide specialized services for cloud adoption and transformation.